Educate yourself!

NORML Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hiccups ARE Caused By Gas

The first time I had the bright idea to treat hiccups with 'gas relief' medication, I really seen the difference! I kept having numerous on-and-off hiccups for the last couple of days before I decided to try this.

 

The hiccups were relentless and they would come back just about every, single, hour! But when I finally tried the gas relief medication, the hiccups were gone within 30 minutes!

 

Please consult your doctor or physician before taking any kind of medication, and when they give you the o.k., take the recommended dosage and you will likely feel the difference!

 

Discovered by: Joseph D. Smith, autistic author and blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your thoughts on this blog post? Post a comment below! And, feel free to add your Homepage link.

End Prohibition, Now!

norml.org